Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Champion! Soon To Be Grand Champion "Eddie"

Judge: Ekarat Sangkunakup, Gold Gate Shih Tzu Fanciers, San Jose, February 2011. Judge: Ms Carolyn Taylor, NorCal Toy Show, San Jose Februaruy, 2011.

Yeah!! it's Official Amitzu Special Edition is now a Champion! He acheived it on February 10, 2011, and picked up 6 Grand Champion points the next 3 days. Then the following weekend he got three (5) point majors and one (3) point over multiple Shih Tzu Champions each day for a weekend total of 18 point, so add the 6 he has 24 of his 25 Grand Champion points in back to back week-end, outstanding.

I made a stupid stupid mistake I forgot to get up early one day and move him up from the classes to the Best of Breed, so he probably would have completed his Grand Champion in 2 week-ends if I hadn't been so stupid!!! Very proud of you little man, I'm so sorry I blew it. So, glad you are so forgiving!!




No comments:

Post a Comment