Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Amitzu Brilliant Moment "Brianna"










What a wonderful darling precious little girl...I have tears as I write this about her.


I let an out of town business friend talk me into letting her go to them for a wonderful forever home. They did not want a puppy they wanted a 2-3 year old Shih Tzu. They have a 10 year Shih Tzu that they adore and wanted to get another. After several conversations and 5-6 months I decided to let her go. I know that she is loved, and after many months I'm still very regretful of my decision.



Very proud of our third homebred AKC Champion CH. Amitzu Brilliant Moment "Biranna" or "Bree" most of the time. She is a little treasure and I can't seem to get her off my mind, now even after 2 years. This blog of her is a tribute to her and how much we miss & love you "Brianna".












No comments:

Post a Comment