Friday, January 7, 2011

Around The Ring with "Eddie"



Just before ringtime
Last minute touch up



Lots of work and preparing, but I love it!








Enjoying seeing friends at all the shows and sharing each others good and bad day! Yeah, Diane and I both had a good day here.




Eddie won his Bred-By Dog class, so on to the winners class.



























I enjoy showing my Shih Tzu when they are washed, groomed, looking beautiful and flowing around the ring. I know that is what drew me to this breed. Their great personalities are an added joy. I like to show and finish all my dogs in the Bred-By Class whenever possible.
Thanks for letting me share a another day around the Shih Tzu ring. Come join us...we'd love to share the experience of showing our favorite breed with you. Thanks, Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment